[hpsdr] [hermes_SDR] Questions to the holders of ANAN-10

Ken N9VV (Win-8/64) n9vv at wowway.com
Thu Jan 31 12:58:27 PST 2013

Priwet dear Sergej,
I do not have all the answers you are looking for, but
you can see a movie that Abhi Arunoday (Managing Director
Apache Labs) posted last year that shows no spurs from the internal
switching supply:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPpv23yeAMY

I believe you will have to wait for an answer from one of the
Hermes Engineers regarding temperature. The TCXO's that are used
on the Hermes see to hold my system right on frequency for all
kinds of digital modes with no drift.

all the best,
DSW,
73 de Ken N9VV