[hpsdr] Closing PowerSDR and cuSDR programs crashing

Dave Watson davewatson at charter.net
Tue Jan 1 18:23:55 PST 2013

Hi Doug,

I'm running the program from the default install location (I used the
installer from the OpenHPSDR downloads page for 2.2.7). In my case that is
"C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenHPSDR\PowerSDR RX2 (W5WC)". I checked %APPDATA%
which in my case is: "C:\Users\watson_d\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio
Systems\PowerSDR RX2 (W5WC)" for the database file by renaming its parent
directory  to "___PowerSDR RX2 (W5WC)___" and copying the whole program
directory from " C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenHPSDR\PowerSDR RX2 (W5WC)" to "
C:\Amateur Radio\Hermes\PowerSDR RX2 (W5WC)". This solved the crashing :-).
The only thing remaining is that is still asks me if I really want to run
the program every time I launch it. I can live with that, was just curious
if it was me only or if others noticed the same thing.

Thanks for the quick response.

Dave (W4DJW)