[hpsdr] ANAN10D For Sale

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Tue Jan 8 14:49:51 PST 2013

Neal,

I believe that should read ANAN-10, not ANAN10D. There is no 10D. The "D" in
the ANAN-100D indicates the dual coherent receiver architecture of the
Angelia board, on which the ANAN-100D is based. The ANAN-10 uses the Hermes
board.

Not to be a nit-picker, but I wouldn't want anyone to misunderstand the
differences between the Apache Labs products. BTW, I have an ANAN-10
PA/enclosure housing and complementing my TAPR Hermes board, and am quite
pleased with it.

73,
Bruce, N1RX