[hpsdr] Fwd: cuSDR linux svn updates.

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 06:54:27 PST 2013

Dear All,

I have merged Andrea's patches with the Windows code (thanks a lot,
Andrea!). Due to a recent SSD failure I had to do a fresh install of Win7
on my main PC (yes, I do backups every night!). I had not the time to set
up my Gentoo Linux partition again (emerge -world will kill me anyway, hi),
so currently I can't test the changes on Linux. I will update the new
sources on the svn in short!

Main new features (code's ready) are: Pan-locked mode, up to 32k FFT (could
easily be increased) for the power spectrum in the Panadapter when zooming
in the frequency scale (something I wanted to realize a long time ago!),
first realized in the High-Res-PowerSDR-Version by Roger, W3SZ.

73, Hermann
DL3HVH