[hpsdr] HPSDR finals

Helmut, DC6NY dc6ny at gmx.de
Fri Jan 18 00:51:04 PST 2013

HI,

Thanks Phil for clearing/rectification. At the present time the best
approach to better IMD is to use higher supply voltage (48V) and to quit
multi-stage-amp concepts. It's no problem to produce 300W PEP and more with
a single-stage push-pull configuration driven by Penny/Hermes using modern
LDMOS (gain 28 dB at HF+6m). I measured IMD -33dBc (equal -39 dB PEP, hi).

73, Helmut, DC6NY