[hpsdr] Win 7 64bit and VAC???

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 13:54:20 PDT 2013

I think its a Windows feature that is trying to be helpful but doesn't. For
instance, if you plug in a USB headset, you would want to immediately hear
sounds from the headset and to have the mic active. Windows seems to
activate the last sound card device as the "default" one which makes things
a real mess.

Just remember that if you ever plug in anything that causes windows to
re-assess the audio configuration, its likely to screw up something!
73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC