[hpsdr] PSDR Level Calibration bug

Stijn stijn at pe1rks.nl
Sat Jun 1 14:38:33 PDT 2013

I am also getting this error when I perform a level calibration. It does
not matter if I increase or decrease my injection level.
I get this error with Metis - Mercury, using Hermes there is no problem.
It looks like it starts of correct and when the routine wants to change
the attenuator setting I get this error and the attenuator does not
click on Mercury.
No other problems on this end, a great piece of software

73 de Stijn PE1RKS