[hpsdr] Receiver anomaly

Clyde Washburn k2ue at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 5 11:22:01 PDT 2013

More weirdness in my 100D,  I'm guessing it's a firmware issue, since it is the same with both mRx and Rx2:

On SSB I am getting audio on one channel only, even with BIN on, and there a 10dB or so upslope from 300 to 3000Hz.  There is also
apparent distortion is set above half with Rx1 AF at 100%.  One time only, while troubleshooting the Ext 10 MHz, the radio came on
with what sounded like balanced audio and a lot more audio gain.  It reverted on all subsequent restarts.

Any ideas?  I have FW 1.8.

Clyde Washburn, K2UE

k2ue at rochester.rr.com

82 Lasalle Pkwy