[hpsdr] Fwd: Field Day - A bit OT but ...

Ted Antanaitis wa7zzb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 10:44:18 PDT 2013

I have posted this request on the SoftRock List but perhaps someone here
could help.

  Would someone be willing to make an IQ recording of a portion of an
active CW band this coming Field Day?

  I have participated in past Field Day activities and will again this
weekend. I would like to expand beyond using Voice and digital and also
use CW next year. My CW ability is poor (partially due to lack of
practice but also due to hearing problems). I will not be in a location
nor have the equipment to do a recording myself but could really use
some actual on-air FD exchanges in a busy environment to train with.

Any help will be most appreciated.

73
Ted WA7ZZB