[hpsdr] Metis, Ubuntu, qhpsdr3-Qt

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 12:47:59 PDT 2013

I have installed QtHPSDRServer.  I bring it up complete the setup and
click the Discover button.  The terminal window  says "start 1 second
timeout loop".  It will stay there for ever unless I take some other
action.  The metis discovery line remains blank.  Yet, I can look at the
wired network connection and ping metis sucessfully.  If I click the
start button the last message I get is "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

If I do the configure process, including checking "metis", and then save
and exit, when I restart metis is unchecked.

Help

Thanks

Mike, K7SR