[hpsdr] Penelope V1.8

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Jun 18 06:38:21 PDT 2013

Hi Gerd,

The version of diversity PowerSDR that is posted on my website is compatible with the firmware versions that are listed there, but it is not compatible with the latest firmware set shown on the OpenHPSDR download page (yet).

The version of diversity PowerSDR that is posted on my website is not compatible with the latest PowerSDR mRX program nor with the latest firmware set for Metis, Ozy, Mercury and Penelope.  I am currently working to produce a diversity version of PowerSDR mRX that is compatible with the latest firmware but have not completed the port from the non-diversity PowerSDR mRX program yet.  A diversity version of PowerSDR mRX  will be available soon which will be compatible with the latest firmware set that is posted on the OpenHPSDR download page and it will have most of the new features that exist in PowerSDR mRX.

For now my recommendation for diversity/phasing operation is to use the firmware set listed on my website at

http://www.k5so.com/Dual-Mercury%20Program.html

with the diversity PowerSDR version that is listed there.  Both the diversity PowerSDR program and the firmware that is compatible with it are available for download there.

I will announce on this reflector when the new diversity program is available and I will update the firmware download set on my website at the same time to point to the latest firmware set which will be compatible with the new diversity PowerSDR program.

73,  Joe K5SO