[hpsdr] Mercury Documentation.

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 17:48:03 PDT 2013

Dave

The download webpage pulls these files from the SVN as the people that
write the documents do notvha direct access to  the website.   This allows
the files tobe available as soon as they are available.   The problem is
some web browsers do not allow this type of thing as it could indicate a
website hijack. You will all the link point to svn.tapr.org.

If you browser will not access the file try save link as "Save link as"

This usually work for most people.

Dave KV0S

openhpsdr.org web manager