[hpsdr] Killed Hermes

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 6 18:39:26 PST 2013

While trying to find source of key down spike I may have keyed Hermes with no load.
No output now and too late to dig into it tonight. Anyone else been through this know off hand where to look? I will start at finals tomorrow night after work. Seems there was someone selling one so if you want sell and ship overnight send me a e-mail. I have hamfest forum Saturday and can take HPSDR in Pandora box but Hermes would be my first choice.
Tim

Tim O'Rourke
W4YN at ARRL.Net
Low Power Amateur Radio Rocks
Member of Flying Pigs,ARCI,GQRP,RSGB,ARRL Life Member
NHRA Life Member