[hpsdr] FS: TAPR Hermes SDR Xcvr and/or Housing

Joe Giacobello, K2XX k2xx at swva.net
Fri Mar 8 10:44:03 PST 2013

I have a TAPR Hermes SDR transceiver for sale. (See
http://www.tapr.org/kits_hermes.html)

The unit can be controlled by a number of different free software
packages such as Power SDR, etc.  The output power is 500 mW on 6-160M,
and there are commercially manufactured amps available for outputs up to
100W. (See
https://apache-labs.com/1001/Ham-Radio-Products/1001/Radio--Accessories.html

I will sell the board separately or I can also include the Hammond
housing which has been professionally drilled and cut to accept all of
the external connectors.  The housing also has a connector for
connection to a 13.8 VDC supply installed.

The price for the board alone is $800 shipped.  The price with the
housing, etc. is $850 shipped. A photo can be supplied on request.  If
interested, contact me via e-mail or 540-745-6825.

Thanks and 73,

Joe
K2XX