[hpsdr] HSU for PowerSDR

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Sat Mar 9 19:55:42 PST 2013

From the Callsign software Yahoo forum:

We are now launching a version of HSU that is compatible with PowerSDR.
This early version uses the TS-2000 CAT interface in PowerSDR. However
as we offer updates to this kit we shall be moving toward the native
PowerSDR interface.

Needless to say our integrated BPSK package along with the PowerSDR
digital interface is quite a powerful combination for the digital users
not even considering the native digital support functions in HSU.

Of course all of the standard HSU support modules comes with is package
including our database, scopes, and map displays.

Ron, W9KFB, is initially offering this package in his eBay Store.

Mike