[hpsdr] 10MHz level into Mercury??

Paul Wende radioboy at telus.net
Sun Mar 10 11:29:38 PDT 2013

Hi fellows,

Continuing playing with an external 10MHz source, working with what I have
before I decide to start spending money. A while ago, Phil replied to
somebody about putting a 10MHz signal into Mercury, directly, before
Excalibur was made, and he said the level should be 3.3 max, but he said the
circuitry may be able to handle TTL levels, but hadn't been tested.

Has anyone used TTL levels for the 10MHz signal, directly to the Atlas bus,
or to the TCXO pads on Mercury? I have some very nice OCXO's, HP etc. that I
want to try before going to Rb or GPSDO.

73
Paul
VE7KHz