[hpsdr] Bulding Hermes, U58 Question

Gloria Koch n1wwq at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 12 15:30:08 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

Can't find U58, LTCYM.

In the beginning phase of building my Hermes, getting the parts together.

In trying to get all the ground plane chips done up first I notice that there is a
U58 on the top board, close to the regulators (left) and L28. It has the component
ID of LTCYM and seems to be a voltage regulator.

I can find no mention of U58 in the BOM, (1010_HERMES_PROD_BOM_08112012.xls)
not any mention of an LTCYM.

If I am looking at this incorrectly, please advise me of what the right BOM designation is.
I know I didn't order one since it wasn't on the BOM unless it was listed under a different part
number?

Tnx much,

Rick / N1GP