[hpsdr] VNA kit -- parts for reflection bridge for use with Hermes

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Fri Mar 22 20:40:28 PDT 2013

It's been 4 months and I was curious if there was any progress in
getting this kit together. I tried mailing David directly a few weeks
back but did not get a response. Has anyone else heard anything? I
really appreciate the initial work he did to get this going, and can
understand if life got in the way, but I'd just like to know if progress
is being made, and whether another alternative should be pursued.

Thanks,

John
AC0ZG

If doing the pc board is the bott