[hpsdr] Jackson Labs GSPTCXO 'News'

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Mon Mar 25 08:39:49 PDT 2013

G'day,

what is the current status of the development for a timing reference
board (Khronos?)? There hasn't been much discussion nor any noticeable
updates on the Wiki for some time.

I've been successfully using the Jackson Labs' GPSTCXO in conjunction
with Excalibur as a timing reference for HPSDR and Hermes, via external
reference out port, using a breadboard interface design. It was hoped
that we eventually see a replacement for Excalibur that uses GPSDO
technology.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN