[hpsdr] VAC anomaly on RX2

Brian Lloyd brian at lloyd.com
Thu Mar 7 19:24:22 PST 2013

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Doug W5WC <w5wc at windstream.net> wrote:

> Brian,
>
> You should have been able to use the mute function and still have the VAC
> stream. As you noted, it is broken. It will work correctly on the next
> release.

But mute would mute both channels, right? I want to listen to RX2 while
muting the audio from RX1 (or vice versa).

In my perfect world each channel should have two outputs: a fixed gain
output for VAC and a variable gain output for routing to the audio mixer. I
can't see any other logical approach to this problem. But like I said, I am
probably confused.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.