[hpsdr] Hermes Host ID

Alfred Green nu8i at cox.net
Sat Mar 9 03:57:47 PST 2013

On 3/8/2013 11:18 PM, Phil Harman wrote:
> Hi Alf,
>
> I'll see if I can add a Host Name to the next code release - 'Hermes'
> perhaps.

Thanks Phil, that sounds like it will answer my concern.
This is the sort of thing I ought to be able to do myself, but it has
been many years since I played with FPGAs. If you document your changes
it may give a good starting point for further experimentation.

> Unfortunately it wont increase your contest score or enable you to
> work more DX :)

Rats! Does that mean I'll have to put up another tower, after all?

Tnx es 73,  Alf  NU8I
Phoenix  AZ  DM43an