[hpsdr] Hermes/Anan 10 Drift?

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 14:33:20 PDT 2013

Is this a real issue?  I am planning on buying a 100d and if it doesn't lock up correctly I will be very disappointed.  Anyone?

There was a bad value in the Schmidt-trigger squaring circuit for the 10MHz
reference input. R141, the emitter resistor of the differential pair, has
the wrong value. It should be 50?, not 100?. Change that an you won't have
any problems with using your external reference.

The ANAN-10 is a good FMT platform with a good 10MHz external reference. I
use either an LPRO-101 Rb reference or a Trimble Thunderbolt GPSDO with
mine. Works like a champ.

Sent from my iPad