[hpsdr] Mercury Firmware Update

Ken Shutt kgshutt at cox.net
Sat May 18 17:27:33 PDT 2013

I am attempting to update the Mercury firmware to v3.3.rbf.  When I interrogate the board using HPSDRBootloader the program aborts.

The jumper settings on Mercury are as follows:

    CLKSEL                Fixed (lower position)
    JP8                      Fixed
    JP9                      Fixed
    JP7 (JTAG)          Fixed
    AUXCLK              Fixed (lower position)
    MSEL2                Fixed (lower position)
    MSEL1                Fixed (upper position)
    MSEL0                Fixed (lower position)

All other jumpers are removed.  Are are jumper placements correct?  Any other thoughts on what may be the problem?

Best regards,

Ken – W5KQ