[hpsdr] Bad Arithmetic ?

john clark n0ure at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 20:38:32 PDT 2013

I'm setting up my new ANAN-100D, firmware ver 1.8.
Did the power calibration to 100 watts using the PowerSDR 3.0.16. All bands set well.
I then did a TX test via CW at 1 WPM and only read 72 watts during long Dash. AF is set to 100 for both TX sessions.

I would guess that both the 'TUNE' and the CW TX DASH come from I/Q book values, avoiding all Audio paths.
So  --- Why can I get the full TUNE at 100 watts but only 72 watts CW?

Power is good for both. I drop from 15 to 14.82 at the connector when I key.

John
TI4/N0URE