[hpsdr] Angelia_v1.7 firmware

f6bki at orange.fr f6bki at orange.fr
Thu May 9 14:29:13 PDT 2013

Problem solved by Doug W5WC !!

73
jacques F6BKI

-----Message d'origine-----
From: f6bki at orange.fr
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 5:11 PM
To: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Angelia_v1.7 firmware

Hello All, Changed firmware on my ANAN-100D from 1.6 to 1.7;
Just after the change I have looked at the Setup/Ant.filters/HPF/LPF and was
pleased to be able to switch ON/OFF the 6m BPF/LNA with a change of noise
from -150 to -140 .
Just after that I went to transmit  on 6M at low level drive to see if I
still had ADC overload during transmit as before , and yes I still have ADC
overload .
I went back to Rx and looked at the Setup/Ant.filters/HPF/LPF and to my
surprise now I cannot switch any more the 6m BPF/LNA .
To be able to return to the point I can control the 6m BPF/LNA I have to
quit  HPSDR and turn the ANAN100-D OFF and ON .
In summary it seems that something wrong  is happening when I go to transmit

On the other bands I have no ADC Overload during transmit even at high power
and I can activate the bypass of the HPF filters .
The 50 Ohms load is connected to Ant N°3 , no VSWR during transmit.

Running a new portable PC, Intel core i7, windows7 .

73,
Jacques F6BKI

HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org