[hpsdr] Angelia_v1.8 firmware

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat May 11 06:58:47 PDT 2013

Bill,

Angelia firmware does not presently (nor previously) support HPSDRProgrammer V2 in terms of IP address changes (i.e., without using jumper J17 on Angelia).

For the time being, to set a static IP address you may use HPSDRProgrammer v1.x with Angelia jumper J17 in place to do so.

I’ll take a look at adding support for HPSDRProgrammer V2 today.

73, Joe K5SO