[hpsdr] ANAN-100D TX Spectrum

f6bki at orange.fr f6bki at orange.fr
Sun May 12 15:51:27 PDT 2013

Hello all , today I have  checked the RF Spectrum on transmit of my new
ANAN-100D.
On 6m there are plenty of spurious about 50 dB below the carrier from 50MHz
down to few MHz .
The ratio Spurious/Carrier  is almost independant of the power level, in
comparaison an IC7000 is at least 20 dB better around the carrier and much
better away from the carrier. .
On the other bands the spurious are about -60 dB below the carrier .
Looks very high !!!! No way to drive an amplifier with such a signal!!!
Mesurements have been made on a 50 Ohms load on an  ADVANTEST Analyseur .

As anybody checked his ANAN-100D ??

73
Jacques F6BKI