[hpsdr] ANAN-100D TX Spectrum

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Sun May 12 21:39:29 PDT 2013

Hello Jacques,

Here's one idea:  Please check to be sure that you have your ALC ENABLED
(the ALC box should be checked).  I don't know if this is the problem you're
seeing; however, failure to use the ALC can cause this and worse.  The ALC
should ALWAYS be enabled.

I hope that helps.  If not, I suppose further investigation will be
required.

73,
Warren  NR0V