[hpsdr] New Software and Firmware available

dmb at lightstream.net dmb at lightstream.net
Sat May 25 08:44:59 PDT 2013

Follow-up to my previous message:

Per the instructions in Appendix A of the Metis manual, I removed Mercury
and Penelope, and installed jumper JP1 on Metis, but then the
HPSDRProgrammer V2 application cannot find Metis at all. If I remove the
jumper and retry, it finds Metis again (though it still times out while
erasing).

73,
Dale, WA8SRA