[hpsdr] HPSDRProgrammer_V2

Mike Collins mikecol at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 27 05:19:00 PDT 2013

Hi Dave,

Have tried your latest programmer on Hermes and for sure is erasing and
programming....

the only thing I noticed is that you definitely have to close the
program and re-Discover to see that
the update is made (the older version allowed re-Discover without
closing and reopening the program).

No big deal just a bit scary that a Discover after an update doesn't
show anything.

73,  Mike Collins  KF4BQ