[hpsdr] HPSDRProgrammer_V2 2.0.3.5 2013-5-29

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Wed May 29 10:10:24 PDT 2013

Folks --

I tried it on my work machine and it installed fine for me,  just as it did
Phil.

I suspect the issue is related to a request a few days ago that I number
the installer files.  It is a big pain to edit the installer set file for
each version so I just made the installer and the renamed it after it was
made.  I suspect the issue is the actual file name  and the file name saved
in the file do not agree causing this problem.  If this is so we will have
to go back to having all installers with the same file name those that want
to save them will have to handle the version numbering by folders.

Dave KV0S

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Phil Harman <phil at pharman.org> wrote:

>   Hi Bill,
>
> Loaded OK on my Win7 64 bit PC here without any issues.
>
> 73 Phil...VK6APH

KV0S - Dave Larsen
Columbia, MO, USA