[hpsdr] Potential Metis Bug and Protocol Ambiguity

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Thu May 30 16:04:25 PDT 2013

On May 30, 2013, at 2:08 PM, Bill Tracey <bill at ewjt.com> wrote:

> I'm 99% sure separate seq numbers per endpoint is intentional - the thought was that it would be good for the code processing each endpoint track it's own sequence number.  Less coupling in that one endpoint's code need not be aware of the other one.

Thanks Bill.  It looks like I didn't read the spec carefully enough.

> As to the wideband data being stuck on ..... think Phil may already be aware of the bug ... if not he is now!

Just wanted to make people aware.  It makes a difference on the iPad because you don't want to get too much bandwidth coming into it.  Especially packets that it's just not going to use.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com