[hpsdr] RoMac Distortion Meter

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Tue Nov 26 15:07:03 PST 2013

Hi, I was looking for two-tone signal generator software and found the
"RoMac Distortion Meter":
http://www.romacsoftware.com/default.aspx
-------------------------------------
Under the Function Generator tab. Set up say a tone at 700 Hz and click
"Add Signal", then set up another frequency, say 1800 Hz, click "Add
Signal". Then select both signals and click "Start Memory's'"

You'll have two tone signal

73
Roger
W8RJ
-------------------------------------
Great for testing the IMD of any rig you have in the shack.
Now we can use our OpenHPSDR.org Transceivers as Spectrum Analyzers
for all kinds of RF generators and circuits.

I bet there are other two-tone signal generators out there in
software-land that I have yet to discover.

I found a very high quality hardware device, however it has a
high price tag for this retired ham:
http://preciserf.com/shop/ttg1-two-tone-test-generator/

rgds,
73 de Ken N9VV