[hpsdr] OpenHPSDR Teamspeak time change

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Sat Nov 2 08:58:50 PDT 2013

On 11/2/2013 3:45 PM, AA8K73 GMail wrote:

> /As the USA temporarily recovers from the insanity of "Daylight
> Savings Time", this coming OpenHPSDR Teamspeak session will
> retard one hour compared to UTC./

Well, I guess everything is relative... what you call "insanity" is much appreciated
here, as it gives one hour of extra light during the summer. And adjusting our own
physiological rhythms plus/minus one hour is a matter of a couple of days, for an
healthy person.

To each his own (who wrote that ? Shakespeare ?)

--
/*73 Alberto I2PHD*/