[hpsdr] 50 volt 300 watt PA from Russia

dlwaddel at netzero.net dlwaddel at netzero.net
Thu Nov 7 07:17:59 PST 2013

Send an e-mail in English to pokupaj2010 at mail.ru. Victor will provide you pricing on the kit in US dollars and will include shipping.

I ordered the kit you mentioned a couple of weeks ago. Here is what it cost:

"PA 300W out from 0.3W input (KIT) will cost you $295 plus $25 shipping."

I also order the 1KW LPF for future use.

There is an English tab on the left of the EB104 web page, but not all products are listed on that tab. I had to ask in an e-mail.

Don
K3DLW

<<Message: 4