[hpsdr] Double Image on HF

Chris Gerber chris.gerber at swissonline.ch
Fri Nov 8 00:29:35 PST 2013

Hi Walter

This issue is well known to me, already months ago, and was brought to
attention of the software group, Warren and others.
I recorded a lot of those occuring facts, sent them to the SW group as
facts.
I have observed this occurance on any Software versions, also CUSDR and
Kissmode.
It must be Hardware related and can only be reset by switching the unit
off and on again.
You can see the occurance when switching on the systen, as two peak
appear at the
on the RX screen near the RX channel.
More clearly they appear on higher bands like 21 to 28 Mhz.
The softwaregroup looked at it and could not finde the cause..

So the fellow saying he gives a penny for, can keep his money..

73 Chris HB9BDM