[hpsdr] Re Munin low output on 6m

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sat Nov 16 01:30:12 PST 2013

Hi Al.

I agree that the problem might be one of the capacitors. All my problems
with low power on 6 meter has been with the output transformer and
components around it.

Please report back when you have tested with new capacitors.

73, Kjell

På Sat, 16 Nov 2013 00:33:28 +0100, skrev Bob Campbell

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/