[hpsdr] Pre-distortion

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Sat Nov 16 04:02:27 PST 2013

HI Warren,

Very interesting you mentioned the use of transverters.
I'm running several transverters (and mosfet PA's with it) in
combination with Hermes and it would be very nice
if I would be able to get just 'some' improvement for the IMD
performance there.
I also heard of the completely new written DSP in hpsdr and I hope this
will be revealed soon.
So this can be 'critically tested',  this long Dutch winter,  h.i.

Thanks anyway for the huge amount of work, and improvements to HPsdr,
you do and already did for the HPSDR comunity,

Bert PA2XHF