[hpsdr] Angelia & Map65

John Sager john at sager.me.uk
Wed Nov 20 04:23:04 PST 2013

I've experimented with using map65 for receiving WSJT on HF. This involved
modifying QtHPSDRServer (I'm using Linux) to generate data in the Linrad
timf2 format accepted by map65 from the incoming data stream from Hermes.
It's only one channel though. With friends locally we've talked about ways
of doing XY with Hermes. A friend has a design for a twin receive converter
but we aren't yet at the prototype stage.

This single channel approach works well on receive. I haven't yet
attempted to implement the transmit side.

73 John G8ONH