[hpsdr] Re Munin low output on 6m

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Fri Nov 29 01:52:46 PST 2013

Hi Al.

Back from holiday in Spain and today I tried to measure the output
transformer using practically the same wire as you. With the 4 220 pF
capacitors in place I find the compensation too high for 50 MHz so your
findings are very strange. I get the best compensation using 660 pF. If
this is correct in "real life" has to be checked with a complete Munin.

Are you sure the capacitors are 220 pF? Can you measure the value of the
capacitors?

I have to do a test to find the exact value of the compensation.
Unfortunately I do not have a complete unit so I have to build one. I´ll
come back as soon as possible.

73, Kjell

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/