[hpsdr] MUNIN low output

dlwaddel at netzero.net dlwaddel at netzero.net
Thu Oct 3 15:09:28 PDT 2013

I know I've seen several comments about low output from MUNIN, but can't find them. So...

Does anyone have some pointers of what to look for? My MUNIN has full 100 watts on bands below 15 meters. On 15 the output drops to 85 watts, on 10 meters it drops to 25 watts, and on 6 meters the output is a measly 15 watts.

I am driving it with Hermes and use a 13.8 volt power supply. I have the MUNIN piped into ALEX and the output into a dummy load. MUNIN was built following the guidelines on K9IVB's web site, including construction of all inductors and transformers.

Thanks,
Don
K3DLW