[hpsdr] Hermes J16 Breakout Update

John Ackermann jra at febo.com
Sun Oct 20 12:54:03 PDT 2013

Simple little one-afternoon project, huh?

I received the alpha breakout boards several weeks ago and built a
couple up.  The good news is that the concept works.  The bad news is
that there is an inexplicable intermittent problem that I'm trying to
track down with the help of a tester or two.  The worse news is that
I've had real-world commitments for the last month that have kept me
from getting anything further done.

I'm back at it, and hope to have the beta design files sent to the PCB
house this week.  If we can determine that the strange intermittent
isn't related to the board layout, we should go to a production run
within the next month or so.

John