[hpsdr] Munin heat sink and spreader

Michael Young mikewhy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 10 05:56:25 PDT 2013

I would make a cup of tea, put out some transfer dye, and just have at it with the file. I thought you old tool and die guys did this sort of thing by hand scraping. If I really wanted a project, I suppose it wouldn't take much coaxing on flattened water stones to put a mirror finish on the soft aluminum, possibly with a second cup of tea.