[hpsdr] Fwd: Re: MUNIN low output

Ken Shutt kgshutt at cox.net
Mon Oct 14 14:36:09 PDT 2013

Hi Kjell,

My Munin2 has been completed and tested.  When driving with Penelope (ca .5
watt) I only get 10 to 40 watts out (depending on band).  I suspect that L4
may be the problem.  I had a lot of problems getting 4 turns into the coax
braid.  I may try to rewind as soon as I can locate some more teflon
insulated wire.

How much drive should be required to get 100 watts out?  Should I consider
adding the T5 stage?

73 de Ken W5KQ