[hpsdr] WSPR on Open HPSDR

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Mon Oct 14 18:05:49 PDT 2013

G'day John,

not sure what exactly you're looking for, but I use OpenHPSDR and WSPR
on Windows 8, in particular on LF/MF bands. It currently runs on a
Window 8 system using PowerSDR or cuSDR64 and WSPR. VAC is used to route
audio between the HPSDR application and WSPR client. AFAIK, there isn't
any official support for WSPR in software or hardware for OpenHPSDR.

There was an experimental image that ran on Penny as a standalone WSPR
beacon. The frequencies were hard-coded and there was no support for
time synchronisation at that time.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN