[hpsdr] WSPR on Open HPSDR

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 18:48:44 PDT 2013

John
The Hermes board can receive WSPR on up to five bands simultaneously by
using either the ExtIO plugin by *Andrea **IW0HDV *or the CWSL_Tee and the
skimmer server. In both cases you would run multiple copies of HDSDR and
route demoded audio to the WSPR program via a virtual audio cable. A bonus
effect from using the CWSL Tee/skimmer is that it will also decode the CW
signals. I have not tried to transmit WSPR. TX should work with PowerSDR
mRx and VAC (but only one band at a time).

--
73 Vasiliy