[hpsdr] WSPR on Open HPSDR

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Mon Oct 14 19:10:29 PDT 2013

Phil,

Yes - that is a good/great suggestion.  We could work on a standard I&Q
interface API and propose a driver architecture.  I have not reviewed any
VAC driver code yet to see what is there.  But, maybe we could propose the
Open HPSDR I&Q data Standard API.   And have a driver example that just so
happens is what we do with Open HPSDR for starters.

I know we are not fans of VAC.

But like you say maybe the first step is doing the I&Q UDP for WSPR.

73's,
John
AJ6BC