[hpsdr] WSPR on Open HPSDR

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Mon Oct 14 19:43:56 PDT 2013

G'day Vasile,

AFIAK, it isn't considered good etiquette transmitting 100% duty cycle
and hence, I've the transmitter hopping through selected bands one at
the time and by doing so creating an acceptable duty cycle per band. In
this case it creates 20% duty cycle when paired with the five bands of
the receiver and using separate RX/TX antennae.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN