[hpsdr] Fw: Re: Mic alc and level readings

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 12:45:55 PDT 2013

Time, could it be that you are getting some RFI?

SDRs with their inherent latency can show RFI as an echo.  There
is no delay with traditional transmitters, it just increases
distortion.

Do you have another receiver that you can monitor with?

Good shielding techniques and ferrites can help.

Mike - AA8K