[hpsdr] Metis, Mercury, Penelope Programming issues

Walter Holmes Walterh at k5wh.net
Sun Oct 27 10:42:36 PDT 2013

More on this issue, that may be related..

It seems that there is some type of oscillation taking place, when I attempt
to start PowerSDR..(of course I have to select the  bypass firmware check to
get this far)

Whether I use the 2.6 Metis, or the Ozy board at 2.5, there is a squealing
sound being resonated from what sounds like the LPU area.

If I unplug the Ethernet cable from Metis, it stops. Back in, and it
restarts. Oddly, it does this when Ozy is used as well.

At least with Ozy, it shows the firmware for Mercury to be at 3.3 now. But
Penelope still at 0.0.

Walter/K5WH